Need help  for Christmas?  Families in Greene County can apply starting today for Crosslines assistance thru December 3rd!

CROSSLINES Help?  Go HERE for more info.

For those needing holiday toys and food, keep in mind that every child who will be receiving toys must have a Social Security card!

Other requirements for a family to get food from Crosslines:

Greene County residents

Income guidelines

Social Security Cards

Families must have school-aged children Or Adults 60 years of age or older