Starting today if you are going to test for a Commercial Drivers License in Missouri you must take an entry- level driver training program.

This is for only “want-to-be truckers”  that have not received their CDL. The change does not apply to those who who currently have a CDL.

So who has to take the training?

  • A Class A or Class B commercial driver license  for the first time;
  • A Class C CDL with Passenger, School Bus or hazardous materials endorsement for the first time;
  • An upgrade of their CDL
  • A hazardous materials (H), passenger (P), or school bus (S) endorsement for the first time.

CDL testing will conducted by the Missouri Highway Patrol and third-party testers, while licensing is handled by the Missouri Department of Revenue.

Info Credit- KY3

Send this to a friend