According to a recent survey, 76% of Americans drink margaritas.  Of them, 67% prefer it to be a frozen blended drink, while the other 33% would rather have it over ice. Looking for a place to celebrate National Margarita Day? Buffalo Wild Wings tops a ranking of the chain restaurants with the best margaritas.  Chili’s came in second.